Evidence based training
It’s important that you know the training being delivered in your organisation is evidence based. We have invested considerable time and money into ongoing research and evaluation of our programme to ensure that we are meeting the needs of the business and of the individuals who attend our courses.
The five levels of evaluation we measure.
- Feedback on the presentation and appropriateness of the training session
- Assessment of the knowledge gained from the session
- Measure of how the knowledge was applied in the workplace
- An appraisal of the impact or change that has occurred in the workplace because of the training
- Calculation of the return on investment (ROI) of the training
Further research and evaluation planned
We are looking forward to evaluating the impact of the TUF Online programme in a number of organisations.
We will also have the opportunity to study the comparative effectiveness of the eLearning format compared with the face-to-face format of the programme.