Level One evaluation
Every programme is subject to a level 1 evaluation as immediate feedback for the facilitator and the organiser of the training about the presentation and the appropriateness of the training.
The results are collated into a comprehensive report that includes:
- The goals that participants identify for themselves
- The qualities and strengths they recognise in themselves
- The difficult statements that people make to them
- A comprehensive table of responses to 15 different questions covering
- the preparation
- the workshop
- the facilitator
- their learning
- The written comments about:
- the course
- difficulties they might have applying the learning
- topics they would want to learn more about.
This report helps us monitor the training and facilitator as well as gives a reasonable picture to the training organiser of what was covered and how the training was received.