What’s in the TUF workshop?
The TUF workshop involves groups of up to 12 people engaging in a shared learning process. It is part of a blended learning package involving online learning and trainer lead groupwork.
The Thriving Under Fire programme includes:
- Pre-workshop online module
- Two half-day workshop sessions (9am to 1pm) held one week apart
- Monthly follow-up email reminders for one year.
Take a look at the topics covered in this programme.
- Talk to us now about how the programme will benefit you and your team
- We deliver customised programmes for organisations
- Call John Faisandier on +64 4 385 4099 or +64 (0)27 246 0411 to discuss your needs.
Who should attend this workshop?
If you work with people you will gain valuable techniques and insights from this programme. The specific topics we focus on depend on the group and can range from frontline customer service, to getting on with colleagues and high level communication skills for senior management teams.