TUF-Thriving Under Fire
Thriving Under Fire (TUF) is a training programme to help people deal with difficult people.
- We have worked with hundreds of people since 1999
- We understand the challenges people face when dealing with difficult people
- Experiential learning helps participants feel what it is like to be heard and understood
- People’s real life examples of difficult situations become the subject of the workshop
- Principles and communication models are taught with these examples in mind
- People practice what they learn and develop new thinking, feeling and acting in dealing with difficult people
- Following the training, often the ‘difficult’ people are no longer difficult
- TUF began as a face-to-face training programme and continues to be effective
- It is delivered in different sectors and different levels of organisations
- Over the years similarities emerged around difficult people
- In 2013 TUF online was launched for a wider audience
- The online format is proving very popular
- Please explore this website to find out more about the TUF programme
Contact us to discuss ways that TUF could help you or your organisation.