You get the very best training in dealing with difficult people because we specialise.
Our highly skilled facilitators are:
- Used to dealing with emotional expression
- Familiar with adult learning situations
- Difficult matters raised in the workshop can be dealt with effectively.
- These interactions become opportunities to model what we teach.
Group size does matter
With a maximum of 12 people per group each person gets personal attention in a supportive and challenging environment.
- We work with participants’ experiences of difficult situations and assist them identify what they need to do differently.
- We view customers as buyers who right now have a big problem which they can’t express in any other way. This means participants generate a more positive view of angry and aggressive customers.
- We tailor the workshop material to address the kinds of difficult people you meet in your business.
- For in-house workshops we incorporate your mission, vision and values and other customer service policy or training resources into our programme so that the TUF programme clearly supports your business goals.