Frontline staff are heros when they bear the brunt of anger and aggression from customers and shield management from the unpleasantness by not passing it on.
- Struggle to keep on working the best that they can
- Experience considerable psychological strain
- Find ways to hide their own distress
- Avoid complaining
- Constant stress becomes a health and safety issue.
When they have a training opportunity like TUF they:
- Increase their ability to cope with difficult people
- Improve all of their communication skills
- Become more confident in themselves
- Take more responsibility for what happens in the business