WHO DO WE HELP?
TUF for Teams
Does your team face these challenges?
- Strong characters influencing group culture
- Emotions dominating conversations
- Giving and receiving feedback and apologising
- Personal issues affecting the workplace
- Supporting one another through restructuring and change
TUF for Managers
Are any of these ever a challenge to you and your managers?
- Content for management development programme
- Difficult conversations, saying ‘No’ nicely and dealing with disappointment
- Managing the management team
- Conflict in the workplace and coaching teams
- Upset customers
TUF for Frontline Staff
Do your staff face challenging customers?
- Health and safety training – physical and psychological
- Learning to stay calm in conflict
- Best responses to upset customers
- Not taking things personally
- Recovering quickly after conflict
- Building strong business relationships
"I did a TUF course over 10 years ago when I worked at Fonterra. The skills I learned in the course have stuck with me and prepared me so well for difficult and brave conversations, that I still think about it 10 years later. I thought I should pass that on. I see you do online programs, I’d be interested in hearing more so I can continue to upskill."
"This course is by far the best de-escalation course I have seen – my congratulations to the people who put this together, it needs to be compulsory with regular updates."
"I’m a brand new Survey Interviewer and have found your material very useful, personally and professionally. (Understatement, take a bow). In our new interviewer initial training, the TUF module was excellently presented. Within the first month I found myself re-visiting this TUF module - to prepare for what I knew was going to be a tough visit."