Terms and Conditions
- TUF: Thriving Under Fire confirms that [The Client] has agreed to hold X TUF workshops on [Dates] for [training group].
- [The client] will provide TUF: Thriving Under Fire with names and email addresses at least one week (seven days) prior to the date of the first workshop session.
- All participants will be enrolled in the pre-workshop e-learning and the monthly follow up revision series for one year.
- Our associates, agents and all staff keep confidential all information received in carrying out this programme.
- The fee is $xxx plus GST per person. The minimum charge for a workshop is 8 people or $x,xxx plus GST.
- All prices are quoted exclusive of GST
- [The client] provides the training venues, venue set-up and refreshments in consultation with TUF: Thriving Under Fire
- TUF: Thriving Under Fire will invoice prior to the first session of the workshop. Payment is due within seven days.
TUF: Thriving Under Fire cancellation policy
- Cancellations must be in writing to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received more than 5 days before the booked dates incur an administration fee of 25%.
- Cancellations within 5 working days of event or a ‘no show’ on the day incurs a 100% charge.
- Where applicable all travel, accommodation and incidentals will be reimbursed to TUF.
- You may send a substitute if anyone is unable to make the workshop dates.
- This policy applies to public and in-house bookings.